Credit & Collections Representative
Find a job that fits your life with Kelly® Professional & Industrial. We believe work should work for you in all ways, and we’ll help you get there. We’re currently recruiting for an Credit & Collections Associate in Farmington, CT. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
Pay: Starting at $21.00 depending on experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8a – 4:30p
What’s a typical day as a Credit & Collections Associate? You’ll be:
- Provide exceptional Customer service via email and phone
- Enter internal documentation in an accurate, prompt and professional manner
- Light collections and ad hoc reports as needed
- Work collaboratively with various departments to develop strategies or plans to provide appropriate solutions to the customer.
- Become familiar with department KPIs and work toward achieving the teams targets
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3 – 6 months B2B collection experience preferred
- knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and other CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail, communication, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Enhanced customer focused skills, willingness to engage, and address issues that or more years of relevant work experience in business, customer service, or data entry
Why you should apply to be a Credit & Collections Associate:
- Be part of an environment that values inclusion, diversity, and integrity
- Career advancement opportunities
- Get great pay fast with Kelly (paid weekly) and access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits (visit mykelly.us to learn more)
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still part of our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Credit & Collections Associate today!
Send a note to Nik to discuss this opportunity:
email: [email protected] | Text: 947-252-2778