Title: Chemist – Quality Control Chemist
Location: Carson, CA
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour
- Perform preventive maintenance of instrument or equipment.
- Follow SOP, Safety and GMP.
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily lab equipment calibration.
- Generate IQ PQ OQ for new equipment.
- Preparation of sample solutions, standards, and reagents.
- Preparation of lab batches at various concentrations for method validation.
- Conduct placebo batch and perform of validation on new product formula.
- Daily maintain and troubleshooting when the system error.
- Approve and release internally assay result.
- Investigate Report OOS to appropriated HPLC Department.
- Maintain supply inventory.
- Degree in chemistry and any science related field or work experience in HPLC Lab setting in lieu of degree
- Instrumental analysis using HPLC Isocratic/ Binary .
- Operating, troubleshooting, process validation, and method development of the HPLC system
- Nice to Have Experience working in a GMP environment Schedule: