Kelly® Science & Clinical is seeking a Quality Chemist for a direct hire position at a worldwide client in Lima, OH. If you’re passionate about bringing the latest scientific discoveries to life and are ready to take the next step in your career, trust The Experts at Hiring Experts.
$60,000 – 72,000
This client is chemical manufacturer company focused on/known for/that’s leading the way in the semiconductor industry. In this role you’ll be working with the quality team to produce highly specialized materials to super rapidly growing industries within science. This role will give you an opportunity to work with advanced analytical equipment while advancing the rapidly growing semiconductor manufacturing industry
First shift, Mon-Fri
- Assists Operations and Maintenance in troubleshooting manufacturing process issues
- Supports environmental compliance by sampling and characterizing waste streams
- Conduct and manage routine testing dictated by the quality management systems (including routine quarterly and semi-annual samples)
- Provides support to maintain calibration and scheduled maintenance for analytical instrumentation and equipment
- Participates in Lean Six Sigma events for process improvements at UP facilities
- Proficient in all cleanroom operations including sample bottle preparation, standard preparation, ICP- MS tuning, ICP-MS calibration, ICP-MS sample preparation, and ICP-MS analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry preferred, or science related field with commensurate experience
- Experience with ISO 9001, RC 14001, or similar management system
- Proficient at SOP Development and Review
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry – even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means our team of expert Science & Clinical recruiters will have access to your profile, making your opportunities limitless.