Kelly Science is seeking motivated individuals interested in cosmetic field with exceptional communication skills, ability to ask questions, adept at learning new concepts. This position is a great opportunity for new grads seeking to gain industry related experiences and grow their career.
Chemist – R D Laboratory Technician
Pay: $18.50 per hour
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
Computer skills to manage formulations.
- Correct lab notebook documentation including but not limited to formulation, procedure, specifications, stability data.
- Responsible for processing formulations for clients as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to operate laboratory pH meter and take and record readings
- Ability to operate laboratory viscometer and take and record readings
- Ability to operate moisture analyzer and take and record readings
- Communicate with raw material suppliers for information.
- Attend seminars and keep current with new technology.
- Prepare Lab batches as per supervisor guidelines for; new formulations, reducing cost of existing formulation, improve stability or preservation for existing or new formulations.
- Supervise initial production batches.
- Approved raw material to set up new standard and to be used new products formulations
- Maintain and record stability data on formulations that are in the evaluation stages.
- Report stability issues and other relevant issues to supervisor in a timely manner. Physical Duties: Must have the ability to operate necessary equipment. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs