Feeling stuck? Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® team as a Welder to work at a well-known Metal Company in Thomasville, AL. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and expertise. We’ll help you get where you want to be
Why you should apply to be a Welder?
- Weekly pay
- Salary: $20.00 to $23.00, according to experience
- Work schedule: 1st – 5am to 3:30pm 2nd – 3:30pm to 2am Monday to Friday
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
- Access to Benefits https://www.mykelly.com/gc-emp-benefits/benefits/#401k-Merril_Lynch
What’s a typical day as a Welder? You’ll be:
- Reading and Understanding drawings so employee will know where to make weld
- Welding a variety of steel parts and assemblies
- Maintaining your work area to keep it neat, orderly and in safe condition.
- Adhering to safety rules, regulations and quality procedures.
- Working according to customer specifications.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Able to Mig weld with Solid or Flux core wire
- Minimum three years in Mig welding
- High school graduate or GED
- Must be able to work overtime
- AWS-1G unlimited thickness certification OR ASTM Section 9 Certification
What happens next? Once you apply, you’ll proceed to the following steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out; you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Welder today.