Equipment Operators Needed!
Walterboro, South Carolina
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We’re seeking Equipment Operators for a leading client in Walterboro, SC! With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right!
- Operating and maintaining production equipment
- Assisting Plant Maintenance Manager on projects as needed
- Reading and following production recipes
- Preparing batches for filling
- Assisting in filling batches
- Weighing premixes for production
- Scale operation
- Removing product from production area to QC holding area
- Reading and completing batch tickets correctly
- Performing QC test on product produced
- Previous experience with machine operation, assembly, and/or maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Math Skills
- Experience with computer programs such as Excel and other quality software programs
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to operate a Fork Lift
1st: Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm
2nd: Monday-Thursday 4pm-6am
What happens next:
Once you apply for the Equipment Operators position, a recruiter will reach out to you to proceed to the next steps, if your skills and experience qualify. This will help you to discover what’s next in your career, so lets get started! Apply to be a Equipment Operators today!