Kelly Services has partnered with a food manufacturing facility here in the Portland, OR in hiring Material Handlers – Take part in making great products with natural ingredients to serve that natural goods community!
These roles are Temp-to-Hire.
3rd shift: 11pm-7:30am
$ 20.50/hr – Weekly pay through Kelly
Why you should apply for these Material Handler positions:
- Bus line access
- Safe work environment
- Room for advancement/ cross-training opportunities
- Potential over-time available
Material Handler duties include:
- Operate a forklift, sit-down and standup
- Complete accurate cycle counts
- Loading/Unloading trucks
- Adhere to good manufacturing practice guidelines
- Complete all shift documentation accurately and adhere to all daily standard work
- Basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply company standards
- Experience driving a forklift – will certify
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to understand and communicate instructions in English
- Ability to sit/walk/stand up to 12 hours per day
- Ability to regularly lift up to and including 50 pounds
- Weekend availability
If you meet the qualifications above we highly encourage you to apply!