Excellent opportunity for Medical Device Assemblers in Irvine, CA.
Industry leading Medical Device company is rapidly expanding and now hiring Medical Device Assemblers.
Fulltime long term opportunity.
1st Shift: 6AM-2:30PM
1st Shift: 8AM-5PM
Benefits include: Vacation, Sick Time, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Pay Dependent on experience: $22 Hourly
- Minimum one year experience in clean room environment performing assembly
- Previous experience working under microscope is a mandatory requirement
- Experience working with small hand tools, tweezers, razor blades, etc…
- Soldering experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to read and complete work order instructions
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineer drawings, visual aids
- Follow company implemented SOP’s
- cGMP environment
- Meet daily production goals (units per hour)
- Strong reading and comprehension skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with production team and collaborate with engineering department
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration or contact Joe Stoico directly.