Electronic Assembly Technicians
Kelly Services is now accepting resumes for Electronic Test Technicians to be hired directly by our premier customer in Exton, PA!
Our premier customer is currently hiring for Avionics Test Technicians that, under limited or no supervision, will be responsible for calibration, troubleshooting, repairing units and/or components of analog and digital circuitry. This positions will also correlate with engineering for problem solving and validation of testing procedures.
Requirements for these positions are:
- Two (2) years technical or equivalent education
- Five (5) years’ experience in testing or maintaining electronic equipment
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with video and ethernet circuitry troubleshooting (Flat Panel Instruments)
- Strong background in electronics troubleshooting to component level
- Experience with ISO 9000
- Must pass eye exam
- Experience with Surface Mount Technology and through hole solder technology
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Completely fluent on the use of all electronic testing equipment, for example, scopes, multimeters, power supplies, frequency counters and other related test equipment.
Desired requirements are:
- Experience working in the aircraft avionics industry
- IPC-610 Certification
This positions will be hired directly by our customer and will be provided with benefits, such as:
- Day shift work schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30AM until 3:30PM
- Competitive pay rate: $21-$24/hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K plan
These positions are available immediately and our client is conducting interviews ASAP. Apply today by responding to this ad!