For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We at Kelly® Professional & Industrial hear you, and we’re here for you! We’re seeking a entry level welder in Tulsa, OK . You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6a-2:30p
Pay: 22 per hour
- Ensure that the Quality System is applied to all functions of job responsibility.
- Work with specifications, work orders, engineering drawings, and perform the proper sequence of welding operations.
- Cut, trim, saw, metal components to dimensions as specified on engineering drawings using cutting torch, plasma cutter and horizontal saw.
- Fit-up parts to be welded in fixtures or by hand prior to welding.
- Maintain critical alignment and tolerances during the welding process.
- Develop and produce welding aids, tooling, and holding fixtures.
- Ensure welds meet engineering requirements and achieve proper penetration, without porosity or defects, and that they have an acceptable appearance.
- Make recommendations to improve manufacturing processes, procedures, and methods.
- Maintain a clean orderly work area.
- Welder I should be qualified in ASME Section IX, Weld multiple parts per written welding procedures, Responsible for all roll operations on rolling flat bar
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- One year of technical school and 1 year experience.
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic and trigonometric calculations.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Read and write to communicate with supervision and co-workers.
- Ability to test on 2G Fluxcore
- Ability to produce quality parts in a timely fashion, account for the quantity produced, and coordinate material movement with machining, sandblasting and assembly.
- Use measuring tools for fabricating and inspecting parts.
- Ability to identify various components.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
To Apply, please call/text Mallorie Morales at 972-559-9635!