We get it: job searching takes time and attention. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re here to make it a whole lot easier for you.
We’re hiring for an assembly worker for premier client in Tulsa, OK
Work schedule is 6:30 am to 3:3 0pm , Monday-Friday
Starting pay is $17.50
What will you be doing?
Performs routine light mechanical assembly operations at a low complexity level, usually on standard production items. Coordinates assembly activities with the Manufacturing Supervisor and/or Assembly Lead-man to guarantee required quantities are completed to meet efficiency standards
- Ensure that the Emerson Quality system is applied to all functions of job responsibility Performs light mechanical assembly using light electrical and air operated hand tools, measurement tools and overhead cranes
- Performs light semi-automatic machine operations such as grinding, sanding, drilling, and gasket cutting
- Builds final assemblies in conformance with assembly drawings, specifications, procedures, work instructions, and verbal instructions
- Ensures that all products assembled operate in the manner intended by the assembly drawings, specifications, and instructions
- Reports discrepancies of product non-conformance and equipment problems to the Manufacturing Supervisor and/or Assembly Lead-man
- Assists in the pressure testing pneumatic or hydrostatic of some assemblies in accordance with prescribed engineering specifications and test methods.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Some assembly experience preferred but not required
- Ability to read, write, to communicate with supervision and co-workers
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic calculations
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in performing transactions and dealing with part numbers, quantities, locations, weights, etc.
- Conform to all safety/environmental rules and guidelines and maintain excellent safety/housekeeping habits
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read engineering assembly drawings, use simple measuring tools, identify components, keep work area clean, aid others in the performance of their duties.
- Knowledge of work instructions and procedures related to the assembly and testing of products
To apply, please call/text Mallorie Morales at 972-559-9635