IT Business Analyst
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Moline, IL, 61265
Type: ONLY on W2 contract (NO C2C)
Length: 12 months
Pay Rate – $30 per hour
This team is working onsite 4 days/week – team members are working remotely one day/week
- Supports system management and programming of physical security systems, cameras, etc.
- Troubleshooting when the network goes down, all the new installs this person will add them into the systems.
- The current team has 3 Project Managers that design the physical security systems, installation is done by vendors, this person will work with vendors to program into existing systems (sometimes globally).
- As a Security Systems Analyst you will support, evaluate, and continually improve digital tools within the Enterprise Security and Preparedness (ES&P) Organization to maintain alignment with strategic goals of the business, including new integrations and supporting existing integrations.
- You will also enable the Enterprise Security & Preparedness team to quickly make informed business decisions by developing andor automating reports, dashboards, metrics and alerts.
- The Security Systems Analyst will also be supporting the SharePoint to Power BI conversions and Additional ProgrammingData entry into Security systems (OnguardMilestoneIncident ManagementVisitor Management)
- You will also be participating in on-call rotation to support after hour emergency system support for systems on weekends
What Skills You Need (Required skills/experiences):
- Ability to understand, develop, and enhance technical documentation
- 1 or more years of business analyst experience
- Proven working experience using SQL
- Ability to communicate effectively and have excellent interpersonal skills
What Makes You Stand Out (Desired skills/experiences):
- Proven working experience with using Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in the following languages: JAVA, Python
- One or more years of experience utilizing complex queries to wrangle and analyze datasets using programs such as: SAS, SQL Server, Hana, DB2
- Experience with Ignition
- One or more years of experience building databases and data pipelines
Nice to have: Trainings and certifications: NICET – 1, Lenel, Axis, and/or Commend system and hardware.
*** If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at [email protected] (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached****