Maintenance Team Member
Let’s figure out what’s next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Maintenance Associate for our client in Dublin, GA. This role will be working 1st shift hours, Monday-Friday. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
This is a Contract position for about 1-month and eligible for Kelly Services Contractor perks such as Medical, Dental, Vision coverage through the ACA compliant healthcare plan.
Pay rate: $16.60 per hour; Position will be on-site.
Schedule: This is a full-time (40 hours a week) Temporary. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (30 minute lunch).
This position works within the Maintenance team as a support member primarily focused on general facility maintenance.
Job duties include:
• Clean-up efforts (interior/exterior/landscaping), employee environment improvements.
•Actively / proactively looks for ways to improve the facility in both appearance and functionality.
• Clean and clear debris, trash and other waste to keep the site clean and safe.
• Report repair and maintenance needs to proper personnel and assist maintenance personnel as assigned.
• Maintain various tools and equipment used in the course of work in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
• Handle and transport materials as needed according to direction from the site supervisor.
• High school education or equivalent preferred
• 1-3 years of work-related experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
• Ability to perform a variety of physical tasks, including but not limited to lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Understanding of and willingness to abide by all safety protocols.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
If interested in this position, please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to Brendan Stone via email at [email protected]