Miami Beach, Florida
Kelly Services is hiring detail-oriented Legal Secretary to work for Real Estate company located in Miami Beach, FL.
- Schedule: Mon -Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Payrate: $ 36/hr.
- Location: Hybrid
- Type: Temporary Assignment (3 months)
As a Legal Secretary you’ll be:
- Preparing legal documents and contracts
- Reviewing purchase offers and liaising with landlords and property managers.
- Assessing and preparing contracts, lease agreements, and closing documents.
- Reviewing financing options, lending requirements, title affidavits, and bankruptcy claims.
- Facilitating communication between property owners, landlords, clients, and lawyers.
- Conducting research and distributing real estate documents.
- Analyzing title documents and legal descriptions of the property.
- Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records.
- Answering client questions and escalating serious concerns.
- Keeping clients informed of progress made with real estate applications.
- Submitting accurate legal documents in a timely manner.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a real estate legal secretary.
- Knowledge of real estate documents, contracts, applications, and submissions.
- Superb organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.