Shipping/Receiving Worker – Outside Plant Clerk
The outside plant clerk will assist with contractors and will prepare inventory items for new project installations. The clerk will maintain a database for inventory items and customer records including cleaning and testing customer equipment. They will assist with the inventory department and will receive equipment and material, using a forklift as necessary.
- Receive, clean, and test returned modems and equipment.
- Prepare inventory items for new project installation.
- Maintain inventory records in the computer database.
- Assist with warehouse inventory tasks.
- Purchasing and receiving of Outside Plant materials and supplies.
- Unload inventory items using a forklift. Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Ability to learn and use company computer software.
- Ability to multi-task in a high intensity environment.
- Requires hands on activities, including lifting, cleaning, and warehouse storage.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter who can stay focused with limited supervision.
- Job-related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the manager, internal departments, and external vendors.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Schedule M-F 8am-5pm
Pay rate $17Hr
Pay rate $17Hr
Please send Resume to [email protected] Or call 832-564-4846