Position: Executive Assistant to Company Executives
TEMP TO HIRE!
ONSITE IN NEWARK, CA– MUST RESIDE IN THE AREA.
BIOTECH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE WORKING IN START UP.
Pay Scale: $40-$50/HR- DOE
Our team members are passionate about helping patients! If you’re looking to be a part of a lean and nimble team with significant responsibility, and contribute constructively across departments in an entrepreneurial position, we urge you to consider joining our team.
- Responsible for assisting the executives of the Company with good administration practices,
- The EA contributes to the efficiency of business by providing personalized and timely
- EA responsibilities include managing calendars, scheduling candidate interviews and team debrief, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, and coordinating the many details for executives that allow them to focus on the business.
Seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and diligent candidate who is hands-on, detail-oriented individual who will partner well across all business functions within the rapidly growing company.
The successful candidate will have a stellar work ethic, the flexibility, and organizational skills to manage numerous and sometimes competing responsibilities of varying urgency within a fast-paced environment. The EA will report directly to the SVP of Finance and Operations.
Critical Job Skills:
- Manages all aspects of the work processes of executives, including prioritizing the most sensitive matters and calendar management.
- The EA welcomes visitors, accepts incoming and initiates outgoing phone calls, emails, and Slack messages; handles all travel logistics and conference registrations; assists in candidate interview scheduling, orders catering and submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
- The EA serves as the conduit between the executives and the rest of the employees, contribute to better organization and planning, and aid the leaders to be more effective in their roles.
The EA may draft and edit written correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, and project
board items on the behalf of the executives; and maintains comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports.
The use of standard and emerging technology and software is critical in this role. We utilize
Slack, Evernote, Copper, MS Office and Google Suite of applications to prepare reports and special projects. The EA will examine the most up to date technology and work processes for improvements.
- B.A. in Liberal Arts,
- Business, Human Resources, or similar program
- At least 5 years in an EA role including experience in a small company or start-up environment
- An approachable personality to be the face for guests.
- A ‘figure-it-out’ personality to drive to answers without guidance when solving problems
- Mature judgment, comfort with highly confidential information, completely trustworthy
- A sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Technological proficiency, and amenability to always search for new technologies that enhance productivity among team members
- Accessibility in off hours to assist when needed
- Exceptional oral and written communication, including drafting and proofing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Experience and passion to work with small teams and in a startup environment
- Sense of individual commitment to the team and the business ,Values entrepreneurism and works well cross-functionally