Kelly is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. We are looking for enthusiastic job seekers available for various upcoming office assignments. Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude for a 6-month assignment in Pickering, ON.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations when needed.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- General administrative support to the manager and different teams.
- Previous experience in a general office role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary in Business or Administration is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Attention to detail
- Competitive weekly pay
- Great work environment
- Learning opportunities: Unlimited access to hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can be your best self and join a fantastic team, look no further, and apply today!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.