IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
Kelly® Technology is seeking an IT Support Specialist for an open ended contract position at a Fortune 500 client in Wyandotte, MI. Candidate needs to work onsite Monday-Friday in Wyandotte. If you’re passionate about driving tomorrow’s technological innovations and are ready to take the next step in your career, trust The Experts at Hiring Experts.
$40-$45/hr on Kelly Services’ W2 plus full benefits.
This client is an industry-leading chemical company; one of the largest chemical producers in the world.
Manager prefers candidates that have prior experience working in a lab environment.
- Analysis and solution of daily problems and challenges in Labs and Greenhouses
- Basic installation of new PC/Tablet hardware and software and connectivity to the network
- Documentation of Projects and Incidents in various tools (JIRA/Service Now) and ongoing solution/Knowledge/Site documentation in Wiki format (confluence)
- Effective communication with affected users and stakeholders during digital solution implementation and ongoing support
- Effective communication with other peers on the Lab Support team and other technical teams
- Managing small projects in the Digital Lab environment
- Operating as a key local player for larger projects under Project Manager guidance
- Ongoing consultation of customers and stakeholders for digital solutions and evolving security measures in the lab environment
- Knowledge on IT Network and Cyber Security concerns
- Familiarity with basic LAN, WAN, Firewall debugging
- Familiarity with basic operating systems including Windows Client/Server, Linux
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud Device Management/Azure AD a plus
- Strong customer service background to gather requirements and explain processes to non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of Cyber-security principals and requirements
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements as technology evolves
- Familiarity with Agile teamwork and collaboration concepts a plus to continually improve both local and team processes
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry – even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in the Kelly Technology network. That means our team of expert technology recruiters will have access to your profile, making your opportunities limitless.