Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a 12-month temporary position in Lloydminster, AB. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational oil & gas company, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part of the finance team.
The Financial Analyst should be able to assist the management team regarding accounting activities, financial reporting and interpretation of profit & loss statement, including performance indicators, forecasting analysis, within Downstream Manufacturing Terminals.
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and comply with accounting policies.
- Provide analysis to support management discussions and press releases.
- Help identify and manage operational risks within Downstream accounting.
- Find and implement ways to improve business practices and processes.
- Be available for ad hoc requests and projects and support the Finance Team by cross-training on accounting and financial tasks.
- Collaborate with Finance Manager on Corporate initiatives impact on business unit finance.
- Assist with long-term planning, acquisitions, and new initiatives.
- Be responsible for financial support, effective business controls, and liaison with other groups.
- About you:
- 3-10 years of business/financial analysis experience
- Bachelor Degree with a specialization in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Professional Accounting designation (CMA, CA, CGA, CPA)
- Knowledge in MS Office and SAP software’s
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Competitive weekly pay
- Great work environment
- Learning opportunities: Unlimited access to hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Center.
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can be your best self and join a fantastic team, look no further, and apply today!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.