High Point, North Carolina
Now Hiring Production Worker in High Point, NC
WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU? THIS GREAT JOB. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn’t always easy. That’s where Kelly® comes in. We’re seeking Production Workers to work at a health care, medical pharmaceutical warehouse in High Point, NC.
Why you should apply to be a Production Worker?
- 7:00PM – 7:00AM
- 2-2-3-2 schedule
- Pay Range: $16.50
What’s a typical day as a Production Worker? You’ll be:
Assembling medical devices and preparing our products for shipment to Hospitals & Medical Buildings.
- Stacking trays
- Cleaning tanks
- Counting and packing capsules
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Obtain a high school degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Possess good communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.
Apply to be a Production Worker today!