Quality Control Lab Technician
Fort Worth, Texas
Kelly Science & Clinical is excited to share this opportunity with you. Depending on your experience: Check out the 3 different levels that are Direct Hire open spots with a growing Food Beverage Company.
Title: Quality Control Lab Technician (1,2, or 3)
- Shift: Days (6a-6p) & Nights (6p-6a) with rotating days & weekends- 2- 2-3 work schedule
- Wage: $17-24/hour (DOE & Shift)
Summary: The Quality Laboratory Technician is responsible for the sampling, testing and inspection of finished product that adheres to the Company’s standards and specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Lab Tech 1
- Prepare samples and perform liquid analytical testing to determine that the finished product meets the customer’s quality standards and specifications.
- Perform line checks to ensure product and packaging meet specifications.
- Perform line equipment inspections at the preset frequency.
- Prepare and organize production folders and collect appropriate production documentation from other departments.
- Perform food safety checks to ensure the filling equipment meets specifications prior to filling finished product.
- Collect and test customer and onsite retains.
- Identify and segregate all out of specification product.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all finished product and equipment testing.
- Confirm production material and equipment setup for new production.
- Receive and test CO2 deliveries.
- Maintain a cleanly lab environment.
- Attend daily production huddles.
Lab Tech 2
- Perform all of the Lab Tech 1 responsibilities.
- Authorized to perform daily calibrations on all benchtop and handheld instruments.
- Authorized to perform daily incoming water and RO water quality analysis.
- Demonstrated skills to perform basic instrument troubleshooting.
- Initiate quality holds by logging in tracking software.
Lab Tech 3
- Perform all of the Lab Tech 1 and Lab Tech 2 responsibilities.
- Authorized to perform HPLC sample analysis.
- Assist in the sample collection and testing of any identified nonconforming product.