Kelly Services has partnered with a food manufacturing facility in the Portland, OR in hiring Sanitation Techs – Take part in making great products with natural ingredients to serve that natural goods community!
These positions are Temp-to-Hire
2nd shift- 2pm-10:30pm
Options include: Sunday-Thursday (Fri & Sat off), Friday-Tuesday (Wed & Thurs off) or, Friday-Tuesday (Wed & Thurs off)
Why you should apply for these Sanitation Tech positions:
- Bus line access
- Safe work environment
- Room for advancement/ cross-training opportunities
- Potential over-time available
Sanitation Technician supports the Company’s production, and food safety, by cleaning, sanitizing, and staging parts, equipment, machinery and other items used in the manufacturing of products.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply company standards and safety practices
- Excellent time management skill, and attention to detail
- Willingness/Ability to wear to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Able to work in an environment containing nuts, peanuts, dairy, grains and other allergens
- Experience in a manufacturing/food production environment preferred.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, we strongly encourage you to apply!