Quality Control Technician
Kelly® Science & Clinical is seeking Quality Control Technician for Temp-to-Hire position at a Premier global wellbeing company. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, trust The Experts at Hiring Experts.
Pay Rate: $19/hr + $0.75/hr Shift Differential
This client’s mission is to be the best global wellbeing company enhancing the everyday life of humans.
This role will give you an opportunity to advance your career in food quality.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm
- Production process inspection and evaluation
- Collaboration with Production to ensure Quality Program requirements
- Act as a resource for Quality related questions and issues
- Perform pre-operational sanitation inspections in areas assigned
- Follow close adherence to Pre-requisite Programs of the Food Safety Plan
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all operational and Quality SOP’s
- Escalate discrepancies when Quality situations falls outside of compliance
- Assist in maintaining the hold & disposition program.
- Assist in maintaining the material review board.
- This position has the authority to hold product that does not conform to customer agreements, finished product specifications, or legal requirements and is authorized to make decisions in collaboration and alignment with Quality Management regarding product disposition including release.
- Provide leadership to Production Staff with regards to their concerns with procedures, product quality, and regulatory requirements.
- Finished goods inspection, testing and lab analysis
- Assist in maintaining the micro-hold product program.
- Intermediate math calculations
- Using measuring/testing equipment accurately
- Working knowledge of Current GMP’s and FDA Regulations for CFR 111 and 117
- Knowledge of HACCP and Risk-based Preventative Controls preferred
- Three years in a production/manufacturing environment preferably in food production.
- Experience with sampling methods including sterile technique.
- Associates degree preferred
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry – even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means our team of expert Science & Clinical recruiters will have access to your profile, making your opportunities limitless.