Document Scanning Clerk
Our client provides specialized document solutions, with an emphasis on the non-residential segment of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry. Currently seeking a Document Scanning Clerk to join their Seattle/Bellevue staff – they are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist in our document scanning department.
Position(s): Document Scanning Clerk
Location: Seattle, WA 98134
Hours: 8am-5pm (OT as needed)
Dress code: Casual Attire / Mask required
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, company paid life insurance, ESPP, and an array of voluntary benefits which include STD, LTD, Voluntary Life, and more. Plus, PTO &Paid holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Receive and prepare documents to be scanned – removing staples, post-it notes or other stickers from small format documents (paper up to 11” x 17” in size) so they ready to be fed through the document scanner. For larger documents, it means ensuring that there are no staples or damage and that the document can pass through the scanning device.
- Create an index of the documents to be scanned so that you can later create a custom and meaningful digital folder structure for your client.
- Scan both small and large format (larger than 11” x 17” paper) documents using a variety of production scanning equipment.
- Process the scanned documents so that they meet client requirements for scan quality, file size, being text-searchable, etc.
- Assess the scanned documents to make sure that all received documents have been scanned and that all scans are legible.
- Transmit the finished product to your client and speak with them to make sure that the scans meet their needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of software application such as Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
- You will need to be able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted and be able to stand for up to an hour at a time when using some of the scanning equipment.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please either respond to the email, or schedule time on my calendar to talk using this link: https://calendly.com/phit006/15min
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com