Bakery Checker Loader
Albuquerque, New Mexico
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We’re seeking a Warehouse Bakery Material Handler Checker Loader to work at a leader in the baking industry in Santa Fe NM.
Pay Rate: $19.50 per hour
Hours: 10PM-7AM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Off on Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday (may differ on holiday weeks or if business needs demand)
6-month temporary contract
Why you should apply to be a Checker Loader:
- Entry Level position
- Move stacks of product using pick to light programs, or voice activated equipment
- Fill orders to a route
- Load/Unload trucks
- Ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system
- Report and take action to prevent food safety issues from occurring
- Follow and enforce procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan, Food Quality Plan, and any other programs that support the SQF system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stack and/or carry trays, push/pull stacks of product, etc.
- Type 30 wpm
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Checker Loader today!