Join the Kelly® Industrial team as a Material Handler at a leader in the manufacturing industry in Pittsburgh, PA 15238. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
Pay Rate: $17.65
Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:30AM – 3:50PM
What’s a typical day as a Material Handler? You’ll be:
- Responsible for the physical and transactional movement of material supporting a manufacturing plant, service logistics operation.
- Moving of materials into and out of the plant.
- Warehousing, Receiving, Material Handling, and Shipping
- Operating forklift
- Finishing product packaging using visual work instructions according to all regulatory requirements.
- Completing all required transactional steps to receive, ship, and move material
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years pick/pack experience and production experience
- Proven working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in inventory control, counting and verification of parts
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply today!