Assembly Worker 1st shift
O Fallon, Missouri
Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking an Assembler for a specialized provider of integrated services in O’fallon, MO. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Why should you apply to be an Assembler?
- Large growing company.
- Temp to Hire position opportunity
- Room for advancement
- Room for pay increases
- COMPETITIVE Payrate! $15 per hour
- Room for pay increases
Monday through Friday
- Possible OT may be required on Saturdays and Sundays
Light Industrial / Mfg – Hours:
VS1: 6:00 AM- 4:30 PM
VS2: 5:30 AM – 4:00 PM
VS3: 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
VS4: 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM
What’s a typical day as an Assembler? You’ll be:
- Production and Manufacturing (experienced)
- Using correct work instruction and tooling, prepping sub-assemblies to complete finished items (illumination probes) for sterilization.
- Responsible for the assembly and/or manufacturing of single use, surgical components to create finished goods
- All work performed must be completed with the highest Quality standards possible and within the allowed time given to maintain the highest efficiencies possible with minimum requirements established for each operation.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in manufacurting.
- Ability to read and write, add and subtract whole numbers; follow instructions; use of fixed gauges, direct reading instruments and similar devices; where interpretation is not required.
- Dependable and reliable with strong attendance record.
- Must be able to stand or sit in one place for periods of time.
- Must be able to use calculators and computer equipment (including tablets, barcode readers, etc..).
- Must be able to manually assemble small components.
Environment and Dress Code / PPE Required
- Surgical Gloves (hypo allergenic NOT Latex)
- Hair Coverings
- Beard Covering (if needed)
- Climate Controlled
- Always long pants with socks. Entire leg and the ball of ankles must be covered (no shorts, capri or cropped pants)
- Fully covered feet. Tennis shoes are acceptable (no flip flops, sandals or Crocs)
- May wear sweatpants and sweatshirts as long as they are not fleece and fuzzy.
- No shirts with glitter, sequins or rhinestones that could fall off. No sleeveless shirts or tank tops. Must have at least a T-Shirt length sleeve.
- No perfume, colognes or body sprays (only deodorant)
- Nails must not be longer than the tip of your finger.
- Nail polish is not allowed in some areas including the clean rooms.
- No large Jewelry. Only small stud earrings. No hoops or dangling earrings
- No false eyelashes.
- Facial jewelry restricted in some areas. Not allowed in the clean room
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.