Let’s figure out what’s next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Sanitor to work at a top client in Rockwall, TX. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
Why you should apply to be a Sanitor:
· Location: Rockwall, Texas 75032
· Pay: $16.00/hour
· Shift: 1st Shift 6:00AM – 4:00PM Thursday to Sunday (Start times on Saturday and Sunday may vary. Holiday & Overtime availability required.)
· Assignment Type: 3-month Temporary
· Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day a Sanitor? You’ll be:
- Following written procedures
- Performing all responsibilities following established GMP, Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies and procedures. Notify supervisor of any problems with equipment
- Cleaning bakery equipment, roof, fans, ceilings, walls and floors using specific procedures as directed. Follow specific instructions to clean flour handling equipment
- Following specific instructions in pest control
- Performing duties assigned from the Master Sanitation Program
- Maintaining accurate records of cleaning duties performed for reporting
- Thoroughly inspecting areas requiring attention and report any unsanitary practices
- Any other tasks as assigned
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Can walk, stand, bend repeatedly during an 8 hour shift
- Have at least 1-2 years of sanitation experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stack and/or carry trays, push/pull stacks of product, etc.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Sanitor today!