Remote Customer Service/Sales Representaive
Valley City, Ohio
Remote Customer Service Representative Sales– Work from Home (must be local to attend training on site!)
Apply today! Talk to a recruiter as soon as today and start by 3/27/23!
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Customer Service/Sales Representative in Valley City, Ohio at the #1 tool company in the world, Grow your career and skills with a well-known leading company in the tool manufacturing industry. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you!
Sound Good? Take a Closer look at the Customer Service-Sales Representative – Sales details:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Remote Work after 2-4 weeks of training onsite in Valley City, Ohio
Pay rate: $15, during training, $16 per hour once trained and working remotely.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Service Representative:
- Innovative, family-owned company that values culture, diversity, and personal growth
- Perk – Work from home after training
- Growth opportunities within the department
- Get paid while you get trained
- Gain access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day like as a Customer Service Representative – Sales? You’ll be:
• Answer all incoming phone calls within quality standards and follow established standard work processes.
• Utilize company provided resources and training to effectively respond to inquiries regarding shipping and delivery, product registration, order tracking, credit/return statuses, missing parts, and general customer complaints related to equipment and parts.
• Apply proven sales techniques to identify and satisfy the customer’s immediate needs and make suggestions for additional parts and accessories.
• Gather and input customer contact, inquiry, or sales information into the appropriate PC based tracking and/or ordering system.
• Effectively utilize parts look-up programs.
• Meet departmental established quality metrics and sales goals.
• Provide a first-class customer service experience based on mutually beneficial business decisions.
• Utilize up-selling and cross-selling techniques to meet customer needs.
• Willingness to grow through support and training for continuous improvement.
• Other job duties as assigned
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Self-motivated, customer service driven with a strong work ethic and drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude by providing friendly, helpful and courteous assistance.
- Proficient in multiple software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate using verbal and written skills.
What happens next? Apply Now – Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.
Apply to be a Customer Service Representative – Sales today!