CNC 2nd shift
O Fallon, Missouri
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a CNC with Kelly at a highly revered manufacturing facility making microsurgical instruments and electrosurgery systems in O Fallon, MO. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you!
Sound Good? Take a Closer look at the CNC details.
- 2nd: 3:15 pm- 1:45 am, Monday- Thursday. Possible OT may be required on Fridays and Saturdays.
- $22-$26 hourly base pay. Depends on experience.
- Every 6 months there are opportunities for pay increases.
- Time and a half pay for over time
Why should you apply to be an CNC?
- Weekly pay
- Receive your paycheck every Friday
- Work where employees are saying great things about the Company, Supervisors and Co-workers.
- You will be working in a safe, clean, and climate-controlled manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to interview for internal position after 6 months.
- Once Hired: Great benefits and advancement opportunities.
- Can get pay increases every 6 months depending on performance
- Access to Health Insurance, 401K options, education assistance, and more via Kelly perks at https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a CNC? You’ll be:
Produces machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- maintaining quality and safety standards
- keeping records
- maintaining equipment and supplies
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Inspect close tolerance parts
- Must be fluent in use of calipers, micrometers, and general measuring devices
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats
- Perform Machine work including belting, grinding, and drilling.
- Working in a clean room environment
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Attention to detail
- Swiss Lathe experience? ( i.e. Citizen , Star , Tsugami )
- Programming experience ( Mastercam , Gibbcam , Win CNC )
- G code knowledge
- Able to Sharpen Lathe tools? Yes or No
Environment and Dress Code
- Climate Controlled
- Safety glasses are provided and should be worn when operating equipment.
- Prolonged standing and/or sitting will be required in this position.
- Dress Code is standard warehouse attire. NO shorts or open toe shoes of any kind.
- Always long pants with socks that cover the entire leg and ankles (no shorts, capri or cropped pants)
- Fully covered foot. Tennis Shoes are acceptable. (no flip flops, sandals or Crocs)
- May wear sweatpants and sweatshirts if they are not fleece and fuzzy.
- No shirts with glitter, sequins or rhinestones that could fall off.
- No sleeveless shirts or tank tops. Must have at least a T-Shirt length sleeve.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
3845 Corporate Centre Dr
O Fallon MO, 63368