Kelly Services is hiring for an Executive Assistant in Bentonville, AR with a starting pay of $20.00 hourly:
- Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time an executive has available for executive level responsibilities. May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in Excel and Word, and able to learn other software applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Adaptable to change
- This is where we would add the differentiations for I,II,III
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- Physical Demands– Continuously sitting for prolonged periods, as the job is administrative in nature.
- Visual/Sensory – This position requires attention to detail, requiring attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work Environment – Work and environment fasted paced, requiring ability to remain focused under pressure.
- Mental Stress – There is pronounced pressure from deadlines, project management, accuracy or similar demands.