QA Technician- Permanent Position- Overnight shift
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Quality Technician- Permanent Position
Cherry Hill, NJ 08108
Excellent Pay and Benefits:
- Great career-pathing
- Health insurance with premium contributions
- Dental, vision, FSA, HSA
- 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- 401k – with employer match
- Paid time off to include- vacation, sick pay, wellness time off, and 10 holidays
- Company bonuses
- And many more….
About the position:
- Ensure the food safety and quality of products and services meet all customer and regulatory standards through the utilization of quality tools and systems application.
- Investigate, analyze, and report on findings to ensure all standards are met.
- Use of quality tools and systems as well as establish inspection and test methods.
- Performs all required product and batch inspection responsibilities including maintain work areas and equipment within GMP and GLP standards, place batches or finished products on hold as required, perform required analytical and microbiological testing as defined by Food Safety and Quality systems, verify product codes and chart recorders, perform microbiological activities including but not limited to ATP swabs, culture swabs, plating, BacT/Alert3D and 3M film plating. Monitor thermal process checks including pasteurizer temps and packaging sterilization processes.
- Uses all aspects of measurement tools, processes, and product verification. Provides accurate documentation of reports and results.
- Uses all aspects of testing equipment to set-up, perform, analyze, and report on all phases of product testing as defined by Food Safety Quality systems.
- Provides accurate documentation of testing performance, results, and summaries.
- Generates COA and other documentation for outgoing shipments.
- Completes appropriate quality projects and corrective action items.
- Associates Degree in Biology, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field
- Certified Quality Technician (CQT) certification
- Experience working in a GFSI certified facility.
- HACCP certification or similar including PCQI, Better Process School
- Advanced working knowledge of quality measurement equipment.
- Statistical problem-solving skills.