Talent Acquisition Analyst
Support the Talent Acquisition function in all aspects to ensure timely, proactive recruitment activities and efficiencies are met. Support initiatives for continuous improvements and system enhancements.
- Responsible for all candidate experience and engagement.
- Schedule interviews for employees.
- Troubleshoot candidate applications and respond to all candidate inquiries.
- Manage employee referral program.
- Assist in customization of job postings and post roles internally and externally with management of job boards.
- Manage all background checks and vendors.
- Execution of recruitment tools such as vidcruiter (Glassdoor, Linkedin, Indeed etc.)
- Support contractor conversions.
- Support campus recruiting in interviewing and extending offers.
- Create and foster a high calibre, best in class candidate experience.
- Understand and execute administration of recruitment needs.
- Support talent acquisition events inclusive of Campus Support system enhancements and data integrity.
- Assist with sourcing and attraction execution.
- Maintain TA documentation.
- Volume recruitment.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Sense of urgency.
- Event management / project management.
College diploma/University Degree in Human Resources an asset.
3-4 years’ experience in Human Resources.
1 year experience in recruitment and interviewing.
Experience in oil and gas sector an asset.
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $28.00-$31.00 per hour