Print Production Associate
Our client provides specialized document solutions, with an emphasis on the non-residential segment of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry. Currently seeking a Print Production Associate to join their Seattle/Bellevue staff – they are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist in our document scanning department.
Position(s): Print Production Associate
Location: Seattle, WA 98134
Hours: 8am-5pm (OT as needed)
Dress code: Casual Attire / Mask required
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, company paid life insurance, ESPP, and an array of voluntary benefits which include STD, LTD, Voluntary Life, and more. Plus, PTO &Paid holidays.
The Print Production role will involve the following tasks: Processing Orders, Maintaining Communications with Customers, Operating Small Format Black & White and Color Printers, and Operating Finishing & Bindery Equipment.
- Receives, processes, and maintains orders for copier and finishing services from individuals, departments, and prioritize work assignments based on such criteria as customer needs, work load and machine capabilities.
- Makes suggestion’s regarding paper, binding, and other options.
- Estimate completion of job assignments and informs the Production Manager of any requests that can’t be met.
- Process PDF files that come in via FTP, e-mail, delivery, walk in, or other method.
- Scan to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished work for sharpness, density of line, position, count and sizes.
- Operate copier and bindery equipment.
- Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
- Assist customer service answering phones and taking orders.
- Prepare packages for shipment with UPS, Fed-Ex, Airborne, and couriers.
- Conscientious and consistent effort to quickly and accurately complete each task and/or job is the company’s productivity standard.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Prior Reprographics or Printing experience
- Customer Service Experience.
- Basic working knowledge of Windows: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Software.
- A willingness to learn MFG or other billing software.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please either respond to the email, or schedule time on my calendar to talk using this link: https://calendly.com/phit006/15min
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com