Field Support (Swing or Grave Shift)
Field Support (Swing or Grave Shift)
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 12 months
Shift: Swing or Grave
Kelly Technology is currently recruiting for a Field Support Tech to work on-site in Sacramento. Ideal candidate will have experience supporting auxiliary systems like, Card Access, Security/Fire Alarms, Camera Systems and/or Paging Systems. This will be shift work either swing or grave. There will likely be some overtime, maybe 8-12 hours a month. If you’re passionate about driving tomorrow’s technological innovations and are ready to take the next step in your career, trust The Experts at Hiring Experts.
Salary/Pay Rate/Compensation: $30 – 40 per hour (depending on experience)
This position provides day to day support of Master & System Clocks, Televisions and distribution infrastructure, Patient Education, Qmatic, Surveillance Systems, Card Access, Building Security Alarms, Nurse Call, Telesitter and Physical Patient Security Systems.
- This position will be responsible for working daily incident tickets and new service requests; providing technical analysis and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- This position will exercise initiative, originality and judgment in applying established principles and practices to new and unusual problems.
- Incumbent will be responsible to support senior technicians for one or more of the following functions and/or activities related to the Clinical/Business operation process redesign: analyzing and implementing specific processes for these Communications Systems; setting up the software configuration; and supporting the Communication Systems users.
- This position is responsible for the equipment and Inventory control for these Systems and related hardware.
- Position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work with vendors on a regular basis regarding open issues, downtime notifications, change management technology advancement opportunities, etc.
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Analyst will be required to support, troubleshoot and /or resolve issues escalated.
Demonstrated ability to install software and troubleshoot and repair moderately complex problems these technologies
Basic knowledge of incident response procedures
Demonstrated skills to apply security controls to computer software and hardware
Ability to work well with others and communicate in a meaningful way to management, peers and customers.
Schedules work to minimize disruptions to customer operations.
Conduct self in a professional, courteous manner, representing the department in a positive way.
Ability to work with independence, set priorities, organize work to manage multiple requests and meet deadlines. multi-task
Knowledge of the design, development and application of technology and systems to meet business needs
Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise manner
Analyst will be required to be constantly communicating in a courteous manner while coordinating work in progress and informing customers of updates.
Experience troubleshooting and configuring wired and wireless communication equipment and related computer equipment, including application and operating systems software.
Understanding of system performance monitoring and actions that can be taken to improve or correct performance.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry – even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in the Kelly Technology network. That means our team of expert technology recruiters will have access to your profile, making your opportunities limitless.