Repair Technician I
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We’re seeking Repair Technician I to work with our client, Stryker in Portage, MI. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Why you should apply to be a Repair Technician I:
Work Location: Portage, MI – Onsite
Shift: 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
- Full-time, long-term opportunity with a well-known, reputable company!
- Stable working schedule
- Weekly electronic pay options – every Friday is payday!
- Temp-to-Hire possibility
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a Repair Technician?
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair site or service center.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Performs maintenance, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- May communicate with field-based technicians for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
- Follow clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Enjoy problem-solving and finding solutions
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Repair Technician I today!