Tool Room Engineer
Mebane, North Carolina
Tool Room Process Engineer
This position is responsible to Support the tool room operation, mold management, root cause analysis, spare parts management, balance the workload in the tool room, skill and training matrix and mold matrix.
- Define skills and training for each tool maker
- Select correct technicians for each work
- Daily management work.
- Ensure that technicians upload the information in SAP
- Calculate the min-max of spare parts
- Do PM schedule.
- Create Standard work for each activity in the Tool Room.
- Reception and inspection of new tools.
- Team Work
- Focus on results
- +3 yrs of experience on plastic injection tools
- Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Hot runner systems
- CNC Lathe
- Grinding Machine
- Milling Machine
- Laser Welder
- Mold Flow análisis
- Solid Works
- Gantt charts
Important information: To be immediately considered, please send an updated WORD DOCX version of your resume to [email protected].
- Workers must have US Work Authorization in possession prior to start as a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
***(Kelly Services does not expense or reimburse relocation costs)***