CNC Machine Operator
Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for CNC Machinist to work at a Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware in Milwaukie, OR 97267. Let us help you grow at work and discover what’s next in your career, all while being a vital part of your community
Why you should apply to be a CNC Machinist:
- Weekly pay!
- Pay is $21-32/hr.; Depending on experience, pay rate can be negotiable
- Company hosts slushy days to treat their employees when it is hot outside!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as CNC Machinist? You’ll be:
- Creating mining/railroad parts using CNC Machine
- Tool set up is already done for you
- Run items and use calipers and micrometers to check the qualifications of the items.
- Using a cart or overhead pulley to load 6-12 ft bar into a CNC machine that will cut smaller parts.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are looking for a day Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Must be able to train 2-8 weeks during the hours of 7:00am-3:30pm
- Have expereince with gauges and reading blueprints
- Have 2+ years of CNC experience, Grinder, Vertical, Bar feed, mill or other
What happens next
Once you apply, if your skills and experience look like a good fit, you’ll proceed to next steps and be contacted to coordinate an onsite interview. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.