At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.
We are seeking an Marketing Analyst for the World’s largest manufacturer of fiberglass composites based in Toledo, OH !
Duration: 8 Months
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Toledo, OH
The Search Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Transformation & Operations Manager with accountabilities spanning across Insulation Channel Marketing teams. This role is responsible for the Insulation’s cross-channel search strategy, ensuring that our website and digital touchpoints are optimized to best reach customers when they are searching for our products or solutions.
This role will work closely across the Commercial and NATI teams, specifically focused on executing an end-to-end search strategy focused on how we reach our customers and deliver meaningful connections through our website content.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy & Execution (60%)
- Utilize search techniques – both SEO and SEM to increase traffic to the website
- Conduct keyword research focused on commercial and technical insulation audience to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities directly aligned with business priorities
- Benchmark current SEO performance against competitors, finding opportunities to increase Owens Corning overall market share
- Run regular technical SEO audits and work closely with dev team to fix technical website issues
- Develop strong relationships with channel marketers and stakeholders to fully understand their marketing programs/strategic initiatives
- Assist with development of copy enhancements and creative briefs, coordinating with Channel Leaders and agencies where appropriate
- Provide recommendations for landing page optimizations, test and learns, and other opportunities to improve performance
- Identify marketplace trends and best practices to optimize online marketing performance
Data and Reporting (40%)
- Monitor organic performance and effectiveness of optimizations, sharing insights and recommendations to enhance performance
- Provide data and insight to optimize user funnels related to both organic and campaign traffic
- Develop and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Define metrics, KPIs and funnels that inform the success of all your initiatives
- Deliver regular reporting on performance to marketing teams and stakeholders
- Communicate insights clearly through use of dashboards and performance presentations
- Identify opportunities for improvements and report on results of improvement activities
- 2+ years of proven SEO and Digital Marketing experience, digital agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field
- Demonstrated pervious work experience of running organic campaigns, also working knowledge of Google Ads and SEM campaign experience is a plus
- Proficiency in using and understanding Google Search Console, Platform tools (i.e. SEMRush, Conductor, Bright Edge, Moz), additional experience in Adobe Analytics and Google Ads is preferred
- Effective collaboration in cultural and geographically diverse teams