Customer Service Advocate
Columbia, South Carolina
Let’s figure out what’s next together.
If you ask us, this job looks great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Customer Service Advocate I in Columbia, SC!
Schedule: During 4-6 weeks of training: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. After training/coaching is complete: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pm
This position will be eligible to work remotely after 90 days on assignment!
(Some overtime/weekends may be required)
- Provides prompt, accurate, thorough, and courteous responses to all customer inquiries. Performs research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- 65% Ensures effective customer relations by responding accurately, timely and courteously to telephone, written, web, or walk-in inquiries.
- Accurately documents inquiries.
- 15% Initiates or processes adjustments or performs other research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- Coordinates with other departments to resolve problems.
- Responds to, research and/or assists with priority inquiries and special projects as required by management.
- 10% Provides feedback to management regarding customer problems, questions and needs.
- Maintains accurate records on complaints and/or other customer comments and makes recommendations for changes to management.
- Follows through on complaints until resolved or reports to management as needed.
- 5% Maintains basic knowledge of quality work instructions and company policies.
- Assists with process improvements through the recommendation of changes in procedures and techniques discovered during daily operations.
- Maintains all departmental productivity, quality, and timeliness standards.
- 5% Identifies and promptly reports and/or refers suspected fraudulent activities and system errors to the appropriate departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong human relations and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Good judgment skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and operate multiple computer systems effectively and efficiently.
- Required Software and Other Tools: Basic computer operating skills. Standard office equipment.
- Preferred Software and Other Tools: Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Work Environment: Typical office environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate Degree Preferred
- 2 years-of customer service or call center experience.