Warehouse Supervisor Needed!
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as Warehouse Supervisor 2nd shift with our premier customer in Kapolei. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
- Contract: temp to hire
- Schedule: Sunday – Thursday, 1.30 pm – 10 pm
- Payrate: $28/hr
What’s a typical day as a Warehouse Supervisor?
- You will operate in a safe, yet an extremely high paced, fluid environment
- You must have the ability to safely optimize people and technology while ensuring quality in everything you do.
- You will be responsible for the daily oversight of operations of the warehouse employees and to ensure compliance with all company policies.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have people management skills, are dependable, and deadline oriented
- Are comfortable with safely and efficiently move merchandise weighing up to 60lbs., stand/walk for up to 10-12 hrs
- Have at least 2-5 years related warehouse experience
- Worked as a team Lead or Supervisory experience managing 15+ associates
- Had exposure to Warehouse Management Systems, voice recognition, inventory control, labor management
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply today!