Paulsboro, New Jersey
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Shipment Coordinator/Customer Service Analyst at one of our top clients in Paulsboro, NJ. This could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
Shift: 7 am – 3 pm Monday – Friday
What’s a typical day as a Shipment Coordinator/Customer Service Analyst? You’ll be:
- Responsible for the logistics related to processing of customer orders, coordinating with sales staff, dispatchers, customer service representatives, warehouse staff and shipping/receiving.
- Daily, will complete “stock out” reports, complete using SAP and specific warehouse system.
- Print Bills of Lading and Certificates of Analysis
- Answers inquiries from customers and investigates complaints regarding services and policies.
- Input, update and consolidate ETA/shipping data and send to appropriate business units.
- Analyzes load information from customers to determine and verify the appropriate routes, rates, and schedules.
- Coordinate shipment schedules with vendors.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Have great attention to detail with strong organizational skills and a Customer Service attitude!
- Familiarity/Proficiency with computer systems. Excel required, SAP a plus.
- College degree preferred
Why you should apply to be a Shipment Coordinator:
- Join an environment of inclusion, diversity, and integrity.
- Get great pay fast with Kelly.
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits (visit mykelly.us to learn more).
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still part of our network. That means our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Shipment Coordinator/Customer Service Analyst today!