Medical Device Repair Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is seeking a Medical Device Repair Technician .
As a Medical Device Repair Technician you will be responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing medical devices for a local compressed gas supply company.
Medical Device Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance on various types of medical equipment
- Perform functional testing on various types of medical equipment
- Re-certify medical equipment to Accreditation Body standards
- Prepare written documentation that serviced equipment meets Accreditation Body standards
- Clean/disinfect serviced medical equipment
- Package serviced medical equipment for shipping and place tag on equipment showing it is ready for patient use
- Enter service orders into computer
Salary: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Mechanical aptitude or experience
- Can lift equipment from floor to work bench weighing up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift beds weighing over 100 lbs occasionally
- Work in environment with fumes, odors, dust, gas and loud noise
- Ability to perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (e.g. grasp, push, pull, lift, use hand and power tools, etc.)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.