PowerApps Developer/Data Analyst
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – PowerApps Developer/Data Analyst / Norfolk VA – (JOB-19939). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Local Candidates Only
Required: Secret Clearance
We are actively seeking a PowerApps Developer and Data Analyst to join our DTO team based in
Washington, DC. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute your expertise to our dynamic
• Develop applications and workflows via Microsoft Power Platform (Microsoft Azure and Databricks
experience are a plus).
• Capture and translate functional requirements and user need into technical requirements for
• Work with clients to operate and maintain existing Power Platform applications.
• Data engineering using Python and SQL to run queries and perform statistical analysis and advanced
analytics activities within Databricks.
• Write SQL queries and Python scripts, as well as creating data models combining multiple data
sources for integration.
This is a full time, salaried, exempt position.
• Familiarity with gathering requirements, stakeholder management, and government systems
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Power Platforms
• 2+ years of experience with SQL and Python
• Proficient with data engineering and data architecture through Databricks.
• Experience with ETL methodology and/or creating data models
• Experience leading technical review with government clients
• Proven ability to employ research and analytical thinking.
• Proficiency in Data Science and Data Visualization tools (e.g., Qlik/Tableau).
• Experience in User Experience/Interface Design and Data & Systems Engineering (e.g., Databricks
• Strong attention to detail, effective time management, and consistent follow-through.
• Adaptability and effectiveness in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments.
• Capability to work autonomously while managing multiple assignments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including adept presentation abilities.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Position is subject to background investigation and requires a government granted security
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.