Quality Control Technician
2nd SHIFT AVAILABLE-We offer a full benefit package
Monday-Friday 2nd shifts Weekends as required.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Quality Technician is responsible for the inspection of product quality using specifications given.
• Assist in maintaining customer drawings and specifications.
• Provide all necessary paperwork to shop floor for production.
• Provide all necessary measuring equipment and tools to production.
• Calibrate all measuring instruments in house and maintain instruments.
• Assist in maintenance of the ISO 9001 program.
• Report and assist in answering any questions on customer specifications brought forth
By the production employees.
• Regularly inspect material being produced.
• Aid in evaluation that all quality procedures are being followed and implemented
• Working knowledge of measurement techniques.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Ability to communicate techniques to employees.
. Physical Requirements:
1. Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
2. Some minimal lifting required.
3. Ability to work on the computer for an extended time.
We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented and flexible person with good communication skills.