Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Engaging Nanny Needed for Inquisitive Toddler in Cole Valley – FILLED
San Francisco, CA
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Engaging Nanny Needed for Inquisitive Toddler in Cole Valley
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $30/hour D.O.E. + Benefits (10 days paid vacation, holidays, sick days)
Children: 20-month-old boy
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Family in Cole Valley is seeking a loving, engaging nanny to care for their 20-month-old son. Their ideal candidate loves to interact with toddlers and will explore with him and actively participate in play. He loves to walk and run, and prefers to wander outdoors looking for rocks or playing with trucks! He is both inquisitive and independent and the family would like someone who is gentle, but can also establish and teach him boundaries.
Both parents work remotely and mom is transitioning back to work in early December. They are looking for a nanny with at least 5 years experience working with toddlers, who can help with transitions as he is very attached to his mama. Most importantly they want someone who genuinely enjoys working with children and will encourage their child’s curiosity!
- 5 years minimum experience working with toddlers as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency / knowledge of Finnish would be a nice-to-have!
- Driver preferred – Must have clean driving record; family can provide household car
- Some flexibility to occasionally stay later if needed
- Loving and empathetic
- Is very interactive and participates in games and explores along with children
- Someone gentle who will establish boundaries
- Experienced with toddlers
- Must be taking Covid very seriously and being cautious outside of work
- Open to occasional travel
- All aspects of child-related care
- Dressing, feeding, changing, etc.
- Preparing simple healthy meals and snacks
- Child’s laundry
- Light tidying
- Excellent communication
- Experienced and understanding of phases and transitions for children