DevOps Observability Architect
Santa Clara, California
Cloud Observability Architect
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
We are partnering with a late-stage Cloud Security company that is looking for an Observability Architect.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in building out large-scale monitoring and metrics systems in the past, using time-series databases, log management, and alerting services
- Hands-on experience with Prometheus and Grafana, building multi-region deployments and scaling to millions of data points per minute
- Experience with log management solutions, particularly Splunk and ELK
- Understanding of application level monitoring and metrics, including approaches for instrumenting Java applications, using tracing systems such as Jaeger, and finding ways to improve visibility holistically across a distributed service
- Strong sense of architecture and design for fault tolerance, scale-out approaches, and stability. Practiced in the AWS Well Architected Framework
- experience in building tools and automation in Python or Java for large production environments
- Microservice architectures running on Kubernetes and containers
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.
Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.