Growing Strongsville Company seeking a Product Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will become an expert in the products we provide and their various configurations. You will assemble, configure, and repair our specialized medical equipment in our facility, and from time to time venture into the field to conduct repairs and/or diagnose issues. Additionally, you will participate in ongoing training, continuous improvement projects, and company sponsored professional development workshops. The company is consistently awarded the “Best Employers” designation based on independent third party employee surveys. This is a great place to work!
- Direct hire and long term career opportunity!
- $18-$20 to start
- Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm with flexible work schedule once trained
- Professional, yet family atmosphere
- Complete training and development for this role is provided
- Full Benefits available IMMEDIATELY!! (medical, dental, vision), 401k, PTO, and many free employee perks and benefits
- Assemble and configure our custom medical products per the requests provided by our sales team
- Diagnose product issues, determine options for repairs or replacement
- Participate in quality assessments on products and parts and provide feedback to our operations team
- Use our operations software and apps as part of our production and service processes
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area within our facility as well as within our company vehicles
- Meet with customers occasionally to help deliver product, diagnose product problems, and undertake repairs
- Natural problem solver and curious mind
- Previous experience in manufacturing or service/repair work is NOT required, however strong mechanical aptitude is a must
- Strong familiarity with both hand tools and small power tools, and be comfortable using them
- Ability to work independently and manage his/her time
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Good communication skills with ability to work well in both internal teams and directly with customers
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply for immediate consideration!
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)