Awesome Career Opportunities at Mon-Power/First Energy as a Call Center Representative!
$14.50 HR TO START – $17.78 after Training
The company also offers Benefits and Vast Growth and Advancement Opportunities!!
- Receiving inbound calls
- Creating notifications
- Performing account maintenance and inputting data
- Documenting customer notes on accounts
- Receiving and processing outage and 911 emergency calls within the company and regulatory guidelines
- Utilizing independent analysis and judgment resolving customer concerns
- Handling all irate customers in a calm, courteous, and professional manner
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service experience preferred
- Ability to sit at a desk and be on phone for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills including good grammar, tone of voice, and diction
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents and technical instructions
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to work extra hours on short notice
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)