Customer Service Representative
Las Vegas, NV
We are seeking Customer Service Representatives for our client in Las Vegas! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, and requests for service
- Handle customer complaints: Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Other duties/tasks as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Email
- Familiar with time zones and military time
- Knowledge of local and regional geographical area; accurately and quickly read maps
- Decisive under pressure and time constraints
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).